Acrylic mirror is a light weight, shatterproof and reflective material that has excellent design flexibility. Acrylic mirror is lighter, safer and easier to cut and shape than glass mirror. It is available in sheet form as well as convex mirrors.
ACRYLIC MIRROR and CONVEX MIRROR
• Can be easily fabricated, saw cut and laser cut into intricate shapes
• Flat sheet suitable for indoor use only.
• Convex mirrors can be used outdoors.
• Can be drilled
• Adequate thickness minimizes distortion
• Not for use in high humidity or contact with water.
• Cosmetic compact mirrors, disposable dental mirrors
• Security mirrors and blindspot mirrors
• Decorative applications – ceiling tiles, sunglass racks, interior trim and accessories
• magnifying mirrors and see through security mirrors
• point of purchase display units, signage, jewellery cases, cosmetic displays and childrens toys
• back-up mirrors for vehicles.
• Sheet size : 2050 x 1525
• Thickness : 2mm, 3mm
• Colours : silver, gold, bronze
• Convex Mirror : 300, 600 and 900 diameter.