ACM is a rigid aluminium composite sheeting supplied in a wide range of colours that is ideal for signage, advertising, construction, architectural features and innovative designs. The material has 2 polyester coated aluminium sheets which sandwiches a low density polyethylene core. It is a high quality, rigid, yet light aluminium composite sheet which has high UV resistance.
ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE SHEETING (ACM) / ALUPANEL
• lightweight , yet rigid with good strength and flexibility.
• Excellent weather and UV resistance, making it suitable for outdoor use
• Has a smooth surface making it ideal for digital and screen printing
• Can be easily cut to shape, bent, folded, routed and fabricated
• Can be laminated with vinyl or painted
• signage and advertising
• used in the construction industry for cladding modern buildings
• used in interior designs and architectural features
• point of sale displays and exhibition stands
• wall partitioning and suspended ceilings
• screen and digital printing as well as vinyl application
• Sheet size : 3050 x 1500
• Thickness : 3mm (aluminium skin thickness varies with colours)
• Colours : Brushed Silver/Primer; White/White; Black Gloss/Matt; Blue Gloss/Matt; White Gloss/ Matt; Yellow Gloss/Matt; White Matt/Silver , red, yellow, green, cream, orange and many more.
• Sold in full sheets only