PVC foamboard is a lightweight, rigid material used mainly in the manufacture of signs and displays. It is considered ideal for outdoor use, being resistant to rain, wind and sunlight. It is suitable for any type of graphic overlay. It can be printed on, painted on, laminated with vinyl or used for photo mounting. The sheet is easily cut and shaped making it an ideal choice for 3-D exhibits and displays. It can be easily machined and thermoformed.
PVC FOAM BOARD
• Weather resistant with low water absorption
• Suitable for printing, painting, laminating and bonding.
• Excellent thermal and sound insulation.
• Low thermal conductivity
• Lightweight with good flexural and surface strength
• Resistant to some chemicals and corrosion
• Can be saw cut, routed or punched easily.
• Signage, road signs, billboards and photograph lamination
• large letters and lettering boards
• shop-window displays and shopfitting
• interior decorating and cladding
• can be used in the furniture industry and door panels
• good heat and sound insulator
• architectural models
• thermoformed parts
• exhibition stands
Sheet Size : 3050 x 1560 ; 2440 x 1220, 3050 x 2030
Thickness : 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 8; 10 and 15 mm
Colour : white
colours (green, blue, yellow, red, black) available only in 3mm