Acrylic rods (solid) and tubes have a high gloss, polished or matt surface. It is availabe in cast and extruded forms in various diameters.
ACRYLIC RODS AND TUBES
• cast rods are easy to machine, tap, drill and polish
• controlled forming can be performed.
• Has exceptional light transmission properties
• used in model making and furniture manufacture
• Rods can be used as door handles and towel rails.
• Used in labs and in the construction/architectural industry.
• Can be used for decorative purposes as well as point of purchase items.
• Tubes can be used as sight glasses
• signs, displays and picture frames.
Extruded rods : from 3 to 200 diameter
Cast rods : from 20 to 100 diameter
Extruded tubes : from 5 to 500 diameter